HMRC Forms


We have pulled together a list including links of forms available for various HMRC related matters.

Dealing With HMRC:

Dealing With HMRC:

SA100 - Tax return for self assessments

Report your self assessment income and claim tax reliefs and any repayment due to you using the SA100 tax return.

Register online for self-assessment and National Insurance Contributions

Register for and file your Self Assessment tax return

SA1 - Self Assessment payment slip

Self Assessment payment slip

Gift Aid declaration

Use the Gift Aid declaration form to make a one-off Gift Aid donation to a charity or Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC), or use the form if you're a charity or CASC to give to your supporters.

CA5601 - Application to pay self-employed National Insurance contributions by Direct Debit

Application to pay self-employed National Insurance contributions by Direct Debit

Self Assessment: register a partnership for Self Assessment (SA400)

Use the online forms service or postal forms to register a new partnership for Self Assessment.

Self Assessment: Register a partner for Self Assessment and Class 2 NICs (SA401)

Use the online forms service or the postal form to register for Self Assessment if you've joined a partnership.

Starter checklist for PAYE

Gather the right information about your new employee if they do not have a recent P45.

SSP1 form: Statutory Sick Pay and an employee's claim for benefit

Employers must fill in the SSP1 form when an employee is not entitled to Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) or when their SSP is ending.

Statutory Sick Pay: record sheet (SSP2)

Use form SSP2 if you're an employer and need to record details of an employee's sickness absences for Statutory Sick Pay (SSP).

Employee’s statement of sickness to claim Statutory Sick Pay

If you are an employee and need to claim Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) from your employer use form SC2.

Register for VAT

Register for VAT if you're starting a new business, registering your existing business or taking over an existing business. Use the online service or VAT1 form.

Change your VAT registration details

Use form VAT484 to tell HMRC if any of the business details on your VAT registration application have changed.

Apply to join the VAT Flat Rate Scheme

Apply to join the Flat Rate Scheme using form VAT600FRS.

Request transfer of a VAT registration number

Ask HM Revenue and Customs to transfer the VAT registration of a company that's changing ownership using form VAT68.

Tell HMRC about any errors in your VAT Return

Use form VAT652 to tell HM Revenue and Customs about errors on your VAT returns that are over the current threshold.


In preparing and maintaining this section of our website, every effort has been made to ensure the content is accurate and up to date. However, laws, regulations and Standards are continuously changing. As a result, unintentional errors may occur, and the information may not be accurate or up to date. We make no representation or warranty (including liability towards third parties), express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information on the website. Please do not act directly on anything you read. Please contact us in the first instance for advice on how it may affect your individual circumstances.